- USE BY REGISTERED SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - Website, Software and Data relating to CCS attorneys/Law Firms is strictly for use by registered subscribers only. This product and the information provided by CCS is not for use by the general public.
- LICENSE - By offering this website as well as software for use, we provide you with a worldwide, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access and make personal use of the information and services on this website, strictly subject to and in accordance with these Terms. We reserve the right to terminate this license at any time and for any reason. Your failure to comply with these Terms will result in automatic termination of this license, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control. Except for the limited license set forth in these Terms, CCS does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
TERMS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS- When you communicate with us electronically, for example by sending us an email or ordering our products online, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS -The technology and content provided on this website is owned by or licensed to CCS and protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. CCS and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to that content and technology.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY -WE PROVIDE THIS WEBSITE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, OR THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR CCS SOFTWARE. YOU FUTHER AGREE THAT CCS IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INACCURACIES, OR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF INACCURACIES, IN DATA PROVIDED ABOUT INDIVIDUALS IN NEED OF LEGAL ASSISTANCE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CCS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, OUR SOFTWARE, and OUR SERVICES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR INJURIES ARISING FROM SUBMISSION OF PAYMENT INFORMATION TO PAYPAL- We hereby disclaim all and any liability relating to or arising out of the submission of personal and payments information to PayPal or any other third party payment processing companies. See Paypals Privacy Statement here.
- PRIVACY -Please review our privacy statement for a description of our privacy practices and an explanation of how we may use any personal information we collect on this website.
- CONTACT INFORMATION- If you have any questions about these Terms, or about the content, information, or services on this website, you may contact us using any of the methods described on our contact us page.
- NO LEGAL ADVICE - The information and services on this website are not intended to and shall not be used as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed. You use the content, information, and services on this website and CCS's software at your own risk
- TERMINATION - You acknowledge and agree that CCS, in its sole discretion, may terminate your website access if your conduct is found to be unlawful, inconsistent with, or in violation of, the letter or spirit of these Terms, including, without limitation, for nonpayment of any real or imputed fee for use of the site. CCS shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of website or software access. Should you object to any terms and conditions of these Terms, or to any subsequent modifications thereto, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the website and our software.
- INDEMNIFICATION- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold CCS and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, and any action arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in state or federal courts located in Greenbelt, Maryland, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action
- SEVERABILITY OF PROVISIONS- If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
- REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION - Certain sections of this website and CCS's software programs require you to register as a user or create an account. By registering or creating an account, you agree to provide accurate and complete information and to inform us of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single user only. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. In case of misuse, we may terminate further access or take such other action as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify us immediately.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION -You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website: 1) See what data we have about you, if any. 2) Change/correct any data we have about you. 3) Have us delete any data we have about you. 4) Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- SECURITY- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- PAYPAL- Most payments, particularly those using Credit Cards are processed using Paypal.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES - This web site and CCS's Software may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.